Basic Photography Session: KSS/3_May-18-2013

Basic Photography Session: KSS/3_May-18-2013

Girish NL
Administrator
Share your experience/feedback's/write ups and photo album links here about the event by replying/posting here

Re: Basic Photography Session: KSS/3_May-18-2013

Harish
This session has been a tremendous help to me and was very necessary after having a DSLR. First of all, thanks a zillion to Madhav Jois for sharing the knowledge , I have never seen or met anybody who share the details which they have learnt harder way. Refering to
1) histogram and its uses
2) Post processing with colors adjusted to a standard on laptop/desktop

And other things about him needs to be mentioned here
1) His patience to people's queries , answers to all of them
2) And the session he does is not charged , in fact he donates the money (reserved as gift to him) to Forest regeneration program

And finally, thanks to BASC, giving a chance to learn/meet people (participants & organisers) and charmed by their traits.

Re: Basic Photography Session: KSS/3_May-18-2013

Girish NL
Administrator
From Mohammed Rafiq

Hi All,

It was a real worthy saturday event. I started at 7.30AM from Jayanagar thinking that it would be a busy morning traversing through the busy CBD. To my surprise I was at Sankey road with in 20 min then had to slow down a bit to allow some the beauty of the roadside trees and chripring of the birds percolate into myself. At 8 AM, I was at the  'Jalahalli cross" looking around to for BASC members but could realise that it would not be possible for anybody to meet at the busy junction criss-crossing in all directions, moved a bit to see the bus stop and with out any further difficulty could recognise BASC members more due to a sport cycle. Thankfully my assumption turned true and it was Girish with a smile expecting that I would be one to the participants. With warm exchange of greetings I was marked present on the rooster. Within half an hour all the other members reached and we headed to the venue which was around 9 KMs from Jalahalli cross.

The first look at the venue was a surprise, it was a major attraction due to the serene and inviting environment. Particpants settledown on the diwan style seats and then started with the intro session. All of them introduced themselves with their aspiration to capture the ever changing world around into their idiot box ( camera) to make the images immortal. Some wanted to learn photography to know the nitty gritty of the gadget that is at their disposal and some had bought a camera and felt the compulsion to put the investment to use. Either way it would be a win-win situation.

Madhav Jois gave a information filled insight into the black box which most of us carried. Starting with a biblical anecdote of trinity ( which in the present context was Apperture, Shutter and ISO), this was followed with the other finer aspects of the control parameters. All in all it was knowledge packed session with hands-on exercise. Thanks Madhav for unravelling the secrets of the junky box, which was looking to be a game of Pros but now we with your tips should not be far to take charge of the precious asset.

Our lunch had an unusual starter session with the freshly cut Jackfruit. Narasimha proved to be an expert and can beat any vendor on the street, come any day boom or recession. Sreenidhi found console in miining the bulbs, he could find the gliterring gold (bulbs)  amongst the lesser gold.

This followed by handful and stomach full lemon rice, which can beat any standards of square meal, I wish IRCTC and our darshinis could take a clue on what a plate of rice means.

Sree Sudhir was the subject for trial shots, I am sure he would not have felt any less than the celebrity. The amount of attention he got and flicks taken should be only next to Siddaramiah's oath taking ceremony.

The session ended in the evening with another round of Jackfruit.

Thanks BASC, Girish, Amberish, Madhav and all the participants for making the knowledge punch session a memorable.

Regards

Mohammed Rafiq

The session with madhav was really engrossing

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From Yashaswini

Hi Team,

First of all i would like to thank BASC for organizing this session , it was really beneficial session for starters who want to start photography.

i would also like to Thank madhav for giving us brief introduction on photography, really enjoyed  .

Regards,
Yashaswini.R

Re: Basic Photography Session: KSS/3_May-18-2013

Girish NL
Administrator
From Saswata

Hi Girish,

Thanks for sending the materials and links. Also, thanks for arranging the workshop and the entire event.

It was a good session on the basics of photography with a few short discussions on techniques and methodology. It was really nice to meet Madhav and interact with him. Like you have mentioned, he was very approachable. It was good to meet the other ASCenders and share information, both about photography and travel.

For upcoming sessions, I would really look forward to be part of a more hands-on session or a workshop.

Thanks,
Saswata

Re: Basic Photography Session: KSS/3_May-18-2013

Girish NL
Administrator
From Sreenidhi

Hi Girish,

Thanks a ton for the session on Digital Photography and Madhav's patience and explaining skills for teaching us on the topic.. Since then my Cam and I are together clicking and experimenting all the time.

Apperture
Shutter
ISO
Histogram
Post Processing
Always in mind for every good snap........

Thank You both,
Thanks a Ton,

Sreenidhi.M

Re: Basic Photography Session: KSS/3_May-18-2013

AmyFuller
This post was updated on .
You really help everyone who likes to take photos! Thanks for this info.

http://fixthephoto.com/instagram-photoshop-actions

ACDSee Photo Studio Crack

Mark39Williams
Thanks for the great blog post.Great quality content every day.
https://getmacos.org/acdsee-photo-studio-crack-download/

Re: ACDSee Photo Studio Crack

carolabbott3e4
We will arrange the ideal schedule for your wedding this way...... No worry, no lack of time and no excessive transportation costs at all! IDM Crack Catholic services will be carried out by a local Catholic priest in your own language and there are no legal provisions during the wedding mass for a translator.

Re: ACDSee Photo Studio Crack

rashel987
We have a Clipping Path Company since 2015 in Bangladesh. We have 100 plus experienced graphics designers. Our company is able to deliver 5000 images per day and our image editing costing is very reasonable.

Re: Basic Photography Session: KSS/3_May-18-2013

Buily
I really enjoyed the workshop. Thanks for hosting this fantastic topic.
I feel very confident with my freelancer as Real Estate Photo Editor.